Grand Lake Sailing Club
GLSC was started in 1962 as Port Grove Sailing Club when a few members wished to have a sailing club on Grand Lake. In 1972 plans were made for the purchase of 10 beautiful acres, the present property, located on Dilar Cove off of the main body of Grand Lake.
The facilities include:
- Excellent wet slips for 86 boats ranging from 20 feet up to 40 feet. There is water and electrical hookups for all of the slips. A pump out station is also available for club members.
- Clubhouse with full kitchen area, with dining inside and on the outside deck.
- Updated modern rest room facilities including showers and sitting area for the ladies.
- On the waters edge is a large covered deck with picnic tables, outside cooking facilities and fire pits for the cooler evenings.
- Full time caretakers reside on the property for security measures and safety of your boat.
- Picnic and tent camping areas.
- RV spaces which include electricity and water hookup.
- Large dry sailing area for trailers and dry storage of sailboats.
- Launching ramp for dry sailors.